Monday, October 11, 2010

Bacon Wrapped Chicken

This is a must try recipe that my families LOVES. I have cooked many new things before but this is the first recipe my husband actually told me more than once that he likes it. He also said he knows I will be cooking this again haha.

Bacon Wrapped Chicken


3 Chicken Breasts
Bacon, 10 - 12 pieces
2/3 cup of brown sugar, tightly packed
2 tablespoons of Chili Powder

Pre-heat oven to 350. Cut chicken breasts into 10 - 12 pieces. Wrap each piece with 1 piece of bacon. Mix brown sugar and chili powder together. Dredge each bacon wrapped piece of chicken in the brown sugar/chili powder mixture. Place chicken pieces on broiler grate sprayed with non-stick spray over broiler pan. Bake for 30-35 minutes and then broil for 3-5 minutes to make bacon crispy.

No comments:

Post a Comment