Thursday, January 14, 2010

Parsley and Garlic Chicken Recipe

I am yet again on a cooking rampage, trying new things, cooking food in a whole new way. With Nathan and I being on a new diet, I have to cook alot more than I am used to. The days of heating up a frozen pizza in the mirowave or throwing a hot pocket in there are OVER!

Here is a Recipe I want to share!! I found it on Linda's Low Carb Menus & Recipes. It orginally includes Carbalose flour but I omitted it due to not having any. And it was so delicious, there really is no need for it! This is also so quick and easy, it takes about 25 minutes from preparation to finish.


Chicken Breasts with Garlic and Parsley

3 boneless chicken breasts, cubed
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
2 tablespoons oil
1 tablespoon garlic, minced
3 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
2 tablespoons butter

Cut chicken into cubes, toss with salt and pepper. Heat the oil in a large skillet over high heat. Cook the chicken 3 1/2 minutes, turning occasionally. Add the garlic, parsley and butter. Sauté 1 minute and stir to coat the chicken with the pan sauce.

The picture shown is my final product! I made a small salad, with just lettuce and cucumber and drizzled a light cesar dressing on top. It was delicious!
If anyone tries this recipe, I'd love some comments on how you liked it and what kind of changes you may have made to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment