Sunday, April 5, 2009

Amazing, Easy, Salsa Dip

Oh!! I can't believe I didn't post this dip sooner. I am obsessed with this stuff! I don't know if its my pregnancy cravings or what, but I can't get enough of this dip. I am usually not really a huge salsa fan, so it has to be pretty good for me to like it so much!


You will need:
1 jar of Salsa, your choice
1 package of cream cheese
1 block of cheddar cheese

First, you take a regular dining plate. You spread the cream cheese on the bottom of the plate. Throw it in the microwave just enough to warm the cream cheese.

Second, poor the salsa on top of the cream cheese. You can use as much or as little as you want. Spread it around so that it is even.

Third, shred the cheddar cheese on top of the salsa, use as much as you would like! Then throw in the microwave until cheese is melted.

Let cool a bit and DIG IN! Use your favorite chips. Great for parties and guests! Or for yourself, because I can eat a whole plate of it for dinner (this has been proven.. way too many times).

1 comment:

  1. Carlos loves this, but he adds a layer of beans first. Always a huge hit at family get together's too. Yummy!

    ReplyDelete